[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We spotted January Jones at the FOX Programming Presentation and she was rocking our favourite summer look so far. Look no further if you would like to add a pop of colour to your makeup as January’s lip colour is perfect. Follow our step by step guide on how to recreate this fun summer style.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_custom_heading text=”How To Get The Look” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” google_fonts=”font_family:Abril%20Fatface%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][dt_vc_list style=”1″ bullet_position=”top” dividers=”true”]
- Step one: Begin by prepping your skin by moisturising your face and neck and then apply a primer.
- Step two: Apply your foundation, which should closely match your skin tone, followed by concealer for any dark circles and blemishes.
- Step three: Now you can move on to your eyes. Fill in your eyebrows using a similar shade of eye brow pencil or eye shadow. Well defined brows will help to give you a more polished finish. Select a nude coloured eye shadow and apply this as a base all over your eyelids up to the brow bone. Dramatic eyeliner is next so take a black gel liner and line your upper lashes creating a flick at the end. You can then work on thickening the line gradually to get the desired effect. This is much easier than trying to thin a too thick line. Curl your lashes and then take jet black volume mascara and brush on two coats.
- Step four: For your cheeks go for a pale pink blusher and highlight the apples of your cheeks for a healthy glow before sweeping it up to your hair line.
- Step five: Finish off the summer make up look with a bright pink long lasting lipstick or a lip gloss. If you prefer you can use a matte lipstick just make sure that you exfoliate and moisturise your lips first to get a good base.