If you read our blog post last week on ‘Hair Products and Kit for Creating Beautiful Bridal Hairstyles’, then you may have already gathered that the Create Beautiful Hair team are passionate about using and introducing you to great bridal hairstyling kit.
From the training heads we use on our 2 day bridal hair courses, to the hairspray we use to set a final look, every product used counts, and that’s something to remember on your journey to becoming a excellent bridal hairstylist.
There are certain things you really need in a bridal hairstyling kit, including at least one superb quality training head, which every hairstylist should have, no matter what your experience – always keep practicing and learning! With over 20 years experience in the bridal hairstyling industry and over 10 years experience in bridal hairstylist training, Pam Wrigley knows a thing or two about putting together a bridal hairstyling kit, which is why we now offer a fantastic selection of kits and products in our online shop!
We’ve got loads of great things for you to buy so we thought that we’d take you through what’s on offer piece by piece. In today’s blog we’re looking at our Bridal Hair Professional Kit…
We’ve put together a bridal hairstyling kit that includes everything you’ll need to complete our online course, train on your own or to start working with brides!
We know that it can be quite a pain getting all those little bits and pieces together, particularly if you’re really keen to get started and you’re not quite sure where to find suitable equipment. This bridal hairstyling kit is better than any others you’ll find out there, as all products included are selected due to real life experience and are actually Pam’s favourites and what she uses when working with brides too! In other words, we’re not selling you these products because we’re affiliated with the companies, we’re selling you these products because they really work.
There’s an awful lot included in our Bridal Hair Professional Kit, from hairpins to curling tongs, and every last piece is very high quality.
The training heads included (there are two – one for short/medium hairstyle practice and one for long hair practice) are the same we use on our 2 day training course, and we only use the very best! They are 100% human hair with very realistic hairlines, which makes creating beautiful bridal hairstyles much easier in practice and in real time.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 1 Innova Setting Vol& Restruct Spray 300ml
- 2 Comare Comb 102 Dressing 5 Metal Lifts
- 3 Starflite 858 Cutting Comb
- 4 Protip Comb 05 Pin Tail
- 5 Elnett Normal 500ml
- 6 Infinium H/spray Xf/ultimate 500ml
- 7 Hair Tools Section Clips (Pk6)
- 8 Hairtools 15mm Black Rubber Bands
- 9 Headjog 112 Oval Cushion Brush
- 10 Hg Long Hair Brush (pc)
- 11 Hg Training Head 14-16 Inch
- 12 Hg Ivory Wheel Clamp
- 13 Hg Training Head 24-26 Inch
- 14 Lj Professional Curl Clips
- 15 LJ Hairgrips Brown Waved 2 Inch
- 16 LJ Hairpins Black Heavy 2.5 Inch
- 17 LJ Hairpins Brown Fine Wavy 2 Inch
- 18 Osis Dust It 10g 1
- 19 Babyliss Ceramic Roller Set X 30pc
- 20 Babyliss Advanced Ceramic Styler Black
- 21 Babyliss Conical Wand 32-19mm Black
- 22 New Ceramic Dial A Heat Tong 19mm
- 23 Tigi Cw Curls Rock Amplifier
How Much Does This Bridal Hairstyling Kit Cost?
We’re offering this complete, comprehensive set at the amazing price of just £268.00 with free UK shipping!